Monday, November 7, 2011

Meal Plan Monday ~ Week of Nov. 7

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone had a great week!  The weather here has finally cooled down!  Today we froze in the low 60s.  The other night I was watching the news and the cooler weather was one of the top stories!  Pretty sad.  I am definitely NOT one for cold weather but I do love that it means all the holidays are coming.  I love this time of year!

Anyway, it's time for another Meal Plan Monday.  Here is what we are having this week.

Monday- Tostadas and Spanish Rice
Tuesday- Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole (new recipe), corn, cranberry sauce, garlic cheddar biscuits
Wednesday- Tater Tot Casserole (did not get to it last week), mixed vegetables
Thursday- French dip sandwiches
Friday- Not sure yet.  I usually take Fridays off but since it is Veteran's Day we have the day off so I may throw something in the crock pot.
Dessert- Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars (new recipe)

If you'd like to see lots of other meal plans check out I'm an Organizing Junkie!  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment