Friday, December 16, 2011

Bad Blogger!

Sorry I have been such a bad blogger lately!  In the last few weeks there's just been so much going on!  Thanksgiving, then we had strep go through our house for two weeks straight!  And now it's Christmas time!

My school district goes until the 23rd which means no time to get ready for Christmas!  It's crazy!  But as my mother in law pointed out (she's so wise), I'll probably enjoy Christmas even more knowing that I have a two week vacation ahead of me!  Oh yes I will!

I have been doing a ton of baking over the last couple weeks.  I love to give my friends and family homemade goodies as gifts at Christmastime.  And I love to bake them all!  So I decided to get a jump on my baking and stash it away in the freezer.  So far I have made butter cookies, gingerbread cookies, fudge and chocolate peppermint kiss thumbprints.  I'm planning to finish up my baking for gift giving this weekend.

So although this is a busy, hectic time of year, it's been a fun (except for the strep) few weeks and I am looking forward to getting back to posting some new recipes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment