Today is the first official day of our glorious two week vacation and I have lots of things planned to accomplish before heading back on the 9th.
Here is my "Winter Break Bucket List"
1. Get rid of this sore throat/cough/congestion that's been plaguing me for the last few weeks.
2. Read through all of my cookbooks that I've gotten and not had the chance to read yet.
Aren't they beautiful?
3. Have a massive cooking day and stock my freezer using recipes (and others) from these books:
this caramel corn.
5. Catch up on my blogging.
6. Knit a baby blanket for a friend and possibly start one for myself.
7. REST, RELAX and HAVE FUN!!