Tuesday, April 17, 2012

5-Minute Macaroni and Cheese


I made this a couple months ago and I loved it.  It was really easy and actually really good considering how fast it was to make.  The only thing I think I would change is to put less pepper than the recipe says.  I thought the pepper was a bit overbearing for my taste.  Otherwise this recipe has become a new staple for me!

5 Minute Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Via: Picky Palate


1/2 pound cooked pasta of choice (I used small shells)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup whole milk (I used 2%)
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 
1. Place pasta, cheese, milk, salt and pepper into a microwave safe bowl. Stir to mix. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes. Stir and microwave for an additional 2 minutes. Stir until creamy and smooth. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment