Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sausage with Peppers and Potatoes


This recipe was a hit!  It was quick and easy to make and it tasted delicious!  You can vary the seasonings to suit your taste but I have listed the ones I used.  Also, I didn't measure them I just sprinkled it on.  I served it with homemade bread and butter.

Sausage with Peppers and Potatoes

1 lb. Italian Sausage - I used mild but you can also use hot
4 red potatoes, cubed
1 red or yellow pepper
1 small onion
2 tbs. olive oil
Kosher salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, rosemary

Slice the pepper and onion and put on a rimmed baking sheet with the potatoes.  Drizzle the olive oil over all the vegetables and sprinkle with seasonings.  Cut the sausage into bite size pieces and scatter on top of the vegetables.  Roast at 450F for about 20-30 minutes until potatoes are tender and sausage is cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment