Monday, July 11, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog!  I have to admit, this is not my first blog.  I have attempted to write two others before and well, just couldn't really get into it.  I guess I sort of felt like what I had to say wasn't really all that interesting.  I also felt like I lacked focus.  There are many aspects to my life and trying to cram them into one (or two) blogs just seemed a little too chaotic for my brain.

I am a wife, a mom and a first grade teacher.  Being a teacher means I get the luxury of summers off!  This summer I became obsessed with blogs!  Mostly food blogs.  I have spent countless hours perusing several BEAUTIFUL blogs and copying recipes to try.  I really enjoy baking and cooking.  I'm not one to want to "re-invent the wheel", but I'm all about trying out what other people have come up with!  With all of my blog surfing and recipe copying I realized I need to find a way to organize all of the recipes I have made as well as what my family and I thought of it. 

My goal with this blog is to post the recipes I try along with a review to hopefully share some of my fantastic food finds with all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Well reading blogs is one of my most favorite things to do, and eating is another. I am interested to see what you will come up with. Sounds like just the kind of reading I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Sounds like fun Can't wait to see what you post! Love good food! Don't forget us vegetarians :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just what I need :) Tried and trued recipes that REAL families eat. Can't wait to DIVE IN :)

    ReplyDelete