Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole With Ham

I made this last week and we all really liked it!  It is definitely an easy meal for a busy week because it is so quick to throw together!  I served it with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and green beans.

Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole With Ham
Via Mommy's Kitchen

1 - (26 oz) bag frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes
1 - 8 oz container sour cream
1 - 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
1/2 - cup butter, melted
onion, chopped fine (about 1/2 a small onion) I omitted this
1 - 16 oz package cubed ham
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or a bit more if you like)

Stir all the ingredients together. Place into a lightly greased casserole dish (9 x 13 in). This is optional but you can add a bit more cheese on top if you like (I did).  Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min - 1 hour. Let cool a bit and serve.


















1 comment:

  1. Yum, I love hashbrown casserole...adding ham just makes it that much better :)

    ReplyDelete