Monday, August 29, 2011

Easy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

I made this for dinner last night and we loved it!  If you love things that are creamy and cheesy (and who doesn't?) then this recipe is for you!

The recipe calls for four ounces of Velveeta but says you can use more.  I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I think I used about 8 oz. of cheese and it was a bit much.  Next time I make this I think I'll try being less of a glutton and just use 4 oz.  It was so delicious.  I was sad there wasn't any leftover.


Chicken Spaghetti

2 c. cooked and shredded chicken
3 c. cooked spaghetti
4 oz. Velveeta {or more}, melted
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can green chilies {or a can of tomatoes with green chilies}
1/2 tsp. garlic powder

Mix altogether and pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle the top with some shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 min. or until bubbly.















1 comment:

  1. Well, I never knew there could be too much cheese :) Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete