Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan ~ Week of Oct. 31-Nov. 4th


Wow, it's hard to believe tomorrow is Halloween already!  And Halloween on a Monday??  That's got to be the worst day!  I know for me, the last thing I'll probably feel like doing when I get home from work tomorrow is getting ready for trick-or-treating!  Luckily the hubby is taking my kiddos and I get to stay home to pass out candy.  But still, it will mean a night out of our routine which always has the potential to make things difficult.  Halloween on Monday also means that Tuesday will be fun with a classroom full of over tired, over-sugared little firsties.  We had our Fall Party on Friday but I'm sure the kids will still be pretty pumped for the holiday tomorrow. 

Anyway, I have a bunch of new recipes to try this week and I'm really excited about that! As usual, the ones that are share worthy I will post in the next week or so. 

Saturday- BBQ Chicken Calzones (did not get to last week), macaroni and cheese.
Sunday- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches (this is an old recipe), tater tots, corn (planned leftovers for Thursday)
Monday- Sweet and Sour Chicken, rice
Tuesday- Three Cheese Pasta Bake, garlic bread, salad
Wednesday- Tater Tot Casserole, sides unknown
Thursday- Tacos (using leftover pulled pork from Sunday), spanish rice

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

Linking up to orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment